4 Jul 2012
Summer Conference is here!!!!
Join our partners at the Campaign for a Healthy California to learn how you can help build a statewide grassroots movement for a just healthcare system that guarantees healthcare to ALL Californians. The Campaign for a Healthy California is a coalition of organizations committed to healthcare justice in the Golden State. Join our annual summer conference to learn more about this growing movement and how you can be more involved!
This summer conference will come on the heels of the Supreme Court decision regarding federal healthcare reform, a key time to plan the next steps in our work to build a statewide grassroots movement for true healthcare justice. Workshops are designed to build skills for both veterans and those new to the campaign and the movement.
Where: UCLA Ackerman Union, Grand Ballroom
When: Saturday, July 7th 9am – 6pm, Sunday, July 8th 9:30am – 4pm
- Learn about the Campaign for a Healthy California and the Healthcare Justice Movement in California
- Network with other advocates working to guarantee healthcare for all Californians
- Develop skills through interactive workshops on:
- Building a Coalition of Diverse Communities
- Organizing and Outreach strategies
- Creative and Educational programs and actions
- Talking to the Media and making sure YOUR message gets across
Register TODAY at:
Suggested Donation for Tickets: $10